( From “How to Win in Court” Course )
Click or Call 866-LAW-EASY Toll Free!
Why Pro Se Litigants Have a Hard Time.
Many pro se people are winning.
Unfortunately, a great number who should be winning are losing … needlessly!
Going to court without a lawyer is a growing phenomenon. Whether it’s the high cost of legal fees or growing distrust of lawyers in general, the trend is for more people to fightwithout lawyers
The American Bar Association reports nearly 1/2 of all pro se folks believe lawyers care more about their own self-interest than their client’s rights.
If you go by calls and emails Jurisdictionary receives, there’s good reason for this! Lawyers who bail at the last minute. Lawyers who don’t know what they’re doing. And, worst of all, lawyers wishing to curry favor with judges, afraid to stand up to the buffalo in the black robe and demand their clients’ rights by making timely objections and threatening appeal.
60% of pro se people say they can’t afford a lawyer.
20% say they simply don’t want to spend the money.
Nearly ½ of all court proceedings in the U.S. involve at least one pro se party … and too many of them are losing all because they don’t yet know the “rules of the game” or how to play to win!
Good people who should be winning are losing needlessly simply because they were never taught what it takes to win!
Ever ask yourself, “Why?”
Ever wonder if there might be a sinister reason nothing about law is taught to our children in schools supported by our tax dollars?
Who benefits from your legal ignorance?
You have a Constitutional right to justice.
You have a Constitutional right to go to court and win pro se!
Your rights were paid for by the blood of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for you!
BUT, THE KEYS TO JUSTICE HAVE BEEN HIDDEN FROM YOU - UNTIL NOW!
We at Jurisdictionary receive emails every day complaining there’s a judicial “conspiracy” against pro se litigants.
Let’s examine facts:
- Most pro se people know nothing about the official Rules of Evidence that control the judge and all parties and their lawyers.
- Most pro se people know nothing about the official Rules of Procedure that control the judge and all parties and their lawyers.
- Most pro se people have no idea what “due process” really is.
- Most pro se people can’t recognize the opposing lawyer’s dirty tricks.
- Most pro se people assume what “admissible evidence” is and don’t know what stuff isn’t.
- Most pro se people draft their pleadings and motions incorrectly – usually with far too many words!
- Most pro se people don’t know why it’s vital to write proposed orders for the judge to sign.
- Most pro se people don’t know why, when, or how to make effective objections in court.
- Most pro se people don’t understand what facts are critical to winning a case and what facts are of no consequence.
- Most pro se people muddy the legal waters with court-confusing insignificance.
- Most pro se people don’t know how to find and cite controlling appellate opinions in support of their motions.
- Most pro se people don’t arrange in advance of every proceeding to have a court stenographer present, so they can control the judge.
- Most pro se people waste valuable court time with non-essentials, fail to appreciate the needs of others who have other problems to bring before the court and, as a consequence, tend to make judges dread pro se cases and hate pro se people.
Pro se people who know what I explain so simply in my affordable, official, 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary “How to Win in Court” self-help course winning consistently and getting compliments from judges and even opposing lawyers.
It’s so easy to learn how to do things the right way!
If you and friends were playing a game of basketball, and some bystander wanted to play but didn’t know the rules … how would you feel when he or she kept fouling and arguing he or she has a right to do as he or she pleases because she doesn’t know the rules?
Put yourself in the judges’ robes!
Many years ago, after winning a motion, an older judge asked me to stay behind after the parties left. He took me aside and said simply: “I want you to know that the case before yours today was to protect a little girl who’s grandfather thinks it’s fun to extinguish cigars on her legs.” I knew what he wanted me to know, and I never forgot. Other people’s case are serious, too.
Pro se people who know what I explain in my affordable, official, 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary “How to Win in Court” self-help course don’t waste the court’s time and get justice by knowing the rules and how to use them tactically to control the judge and opposing counsel.
Winners learn the rules and how to use them!
If you want to win, get my affordable, official, 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary “How to Win in Court” self-help course.
Affordable 24-hour Step-by-Step Self-Help Course Includes:
Ask anyone who has our course … “Jurisdictionary Works!”